VERDI, is a Colombian textile studio that reinvents traditions, weaving pieces of interior design, fashion and art, outstanding for taking them to the most luxurious spaces in the world; under the premise of exceptional and sustainable craftsmanship, highlighting its artisans as a pillar of the operation. The company has structured mechanisms that allow the satisfaction of our customers and other interested parties, through the application of quality standards, monitoring and process control. Therefore, we are committed to comply with customer, legal and other requirements that the organization subscribes, ensuring the necessary resources for the implementation and continuous improvement of the Quality Management Systems.
1. Standardize VERDI's processes to ensure compliance with the applicable requirements of the standard and thus keep all organizational information documented.
2. Satisfy customer expectations by meeting their requirements and internal follow-ups to strengthen the company's added value.
3. Strengthen the competencies of VERDI's human talent, executing strategies that encourage the development of the company's personnel.
4. Continuously improve VERDI's quality management system through process control and measurement.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
VERDI DESIGN S.A.S., a company dedicated to the manufacture of carpets in natural fibers, aware of the importance of providing its direct and indirect workers and contractors, physical, mental and social well-being, as well as healthy and adequate work environments, establishes within its priorities the implementation of a Safety and Health Management System at work, which seeks continuous improvement and commitment to the implementation of the objectives:
- To act in accordance with the legal norms in force in Colombia and applicable regulations.
- Identify hazards, evaluate and assess risks and establish the respective controls in order to prevent risks that cause occupational accidents and occupational diseases.
- To continuously seek to improve the performance of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (SGSST).
- Encourage the participation of all levels of the organization for the implementation of promotion and prevention activities, and ensure that all persons involved in the activities of VERDI DESIGN S.A.S. work in total safety.
- Designate those responsible and allocate the necessary human, physical and financial resources for the management of Occupational Safety and Health.
The successful implementation of this policy requires the full commitment of all employees of VERDI DESIGN S.A.S. in a relentless spirit of continuous improvement so we enact the following commitments that apply to all direct and indirect personnel providing services to the company:
- Comply with the guidelines established by the company regarding Occupational Safety and Health, in order to perform safe and productive work.
- Participate in the activities scheduled within the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Report in a timely manner all those conditions that may generate consequences and contingencies for employees and the organization such as Unsafe Acts and Conditions, Health Conditions that may be affected by the development of their functions, Incidents and / or accidents at work.
- Maintain the workplace in a perfect state of order and cleanliness.
- Use personal protective equipment as required for each area.
Any direct or indirect worker or contractor who fails to comply with the provisions of this policy will be subject to disciplinary measures.